Free Printable Photo Calendars for 2014
Adding a photo of someone you love to your calendar will upgrade it instantly. A photo calendar also makes a great gift for parents, grandparents or friends.
Create a Photo Calendar 2014 in Minutes!
Our free calendar maker will create a personalized calendar for you. All you need to do is find a photo that you love. No registration required and no software to download. The most difficult part is choosing which one of the free printable calendars you want to make!
If you do find it difficult to use our calendar maker then please see this step by step tutorial.
Edit your Photos
Once you have added your photo you will be able to edit it before it is inserted into the calendar. This step is optional and free!
You can fix colors, rotate photos, enhance, fill flash and make any photo black and white / sepia.
Make your own photo calendar
Click on the design of your choice above. There is a large selection of calendar designs available. The free calendar maker will open up and guide your through a few simple steps to create your free photo calendar.
What can these calendars be used for?
Make one for your partner on Valentines Day. Add a photo of the two of you.
You can add wedding photos, recent photos of the couple or photos of your kids if you have any.
If you want to hang a calendar in the classroom why not add a class photo and make a personalized class calendar.
Mothers Day or Fathers Day Gift
Every parent would love to receive a photo calendar with photos of his or her kids to hang at home or at work.
A photo calendar makes a perfect birthday gift for just about anyone!
Tips to create the perfect photo calendar 2014
- Use a good quality paper or photo paper to print the calendar.
- Choose 12 different designs to create a complete 2014 calendar.
- Choose photos that match the calendar template. For example, if you are using the flower photo calendar which has a red border try to use a photo of someone wearing red as in the example above. This step isn’t necessary but it does tend to improve the final outcome.
- Use photos with a similar theme if possible. For example, in the beach theme above using a photo of a child in the snow might look a little odd. On the other hand, using a photo of a child at the beach looks right!
- Use photos related to the particular month that you are creating. For example, if dad has a birthday in January you can use a photo of dad with the kids. In December, you can use a family photo from Christmas.
Print your own calendar!
There are many services available today which enable you to print a customized calendar which will then be sent to your by post. Although the quality of such a calendar might be superior to one that you can print at home (depending on the quality of your printer) you might prefer to create and print your own personalized calendar at home. It will usually be much cheaper (since all of our calendars are free you only pay the printing costs) and you can get it right away.